Registration for the 2023/2024 School Year
Enrollment is for the full nine-month school term (September 2023 to May 2024). Once a class is full there will be a waiting list in the event of a cancellation. The afternoon class must have at least eight children registered to proceed.
To learn more about our preschool program, or if you have questions about registering, please contact the preschool office at 218-327-9343, Ext. 102 and ask to speak with the Preschool Director, Sarah Schrapp.
Stepping Stones Preschool is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. Questions regarding licensing can be directed to the licensing division of the Department of Human Services, 651-431-6500.
Please note: The afternoon class must have at least eight children registered to proceed.
Register Your Child at Stepping Stones Preschool
Children must be 4 years old by September 1, 2023 and toilet trained to enroll at Stepping Stones Preschool for 2023/2024. We are dedicated to serve all children, regardless of race, creed or religious affiliation.
To register your child:
- Download a registration form and return it to Stepping Stones Preschool on Feb. 2, 2023 or later. A $50 non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of initial registration. Your registration is not complete and not held until we have both your completed registration form and your $50 registration fee.
- Submit all additional paperwork and first month’s tuition by August 1, 2023 to complete your registration.
Tuition & Fees
All tuition payments and fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Monthly Tuition: Due on the 1st of each month, October through May. Tuition each month for the 2023/2024 school year will be $180.
Late Tuition: Accounts not current by the 5th of each month will receive a $5 late fee. Accounts more than one month overdue will result in the end of the child’s enrollment at Stepping Stones unless special arrangements have been made with the preschool.
Late Pick-Up Fee: We will extend a 10-minute grace period for pick-up. After the first 10 minutes, you will be charged $5 for every 5-minute period the caregiver is late.
Tuition will not be reduced for holidays, illness, vacation, extended absences, inclement weather or any unanticipated school closures.
- You may use our Online Payment menu to submit any payments using a credit/debit card. There is a short form to fill out on your first visit to this program.
- You may mail a check made out to Stepping Stones Preschool.
- You may send a check with your child in their preschool bag.
- We cannot process credit/debit cards other than through our online payment option at this time.
- We will not accept cash.
We require a 30-day notice if you wish to withdraw your child from preschool.
Stepping Stones Preschool
34384 County Road 63
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
Preschool Office 701-429-1074
GREFC Office 218-327-9343